When Phil and I first started dating, I used blogs to communicate with all of my close friends; my fmaily. Save me telling them each separately, I wrote a blog entry for them to read. When Phil came into the picture, a guy who wasn't really a fan of reading blogs, I started this one up as a form of documentation - as a way for him to feel connected and to try and quell his worries.
Nowadays, we talk often enough that I don't really need to blog about our progress. We've stumbled over the worst of the hurdles and come out the other side. you've all been terribly loyal and supportive of our relationship, and I've decided not to delete this blog. I may update occasionally, but mainly - i just use the blogroll.
Thsoe of you who've inspired me like Ivy, guided me liek Sue and supported me like Ligeia; who've watched in each entry as I've cried and loved, watched us grow and learn; seen each hurdle and lesson as I learnt to trust someone again. Learnt to love. Became human again.
We've overcome everything life threw at us and in light of the transformations, I've deleted irrelevant or negative posts.
To those of you who've commented; You've been such a support and I thank you.
You know who you are.
Oh, and it's our 21 months today ^-^
Night all.
x
The blog of a spiritual pagan poet, writing to keep her life in balance.
MOON PHASE
CURRENT MOON
About Me
Sunday, 26 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment